Engineerium can deal with your Project’s contracts management processes. Our services are included but not limited to as follows:
1. Drafting contracts
Engineerium supports its client in preparing the following agreements using FIDIC, NEC, JCT and Bespoke internationally recognized form of contracts:
- Main Contracts with the Employer/Client/Contractor/Engineer/Project Manager/Supervisor/Designer,
- Supplier Contracts (Purchase Orders) ,
- Design Contracts,
- Consultancy Agreements,
- Rental Agreements etc.
2. Reviewing contracts
Reviewing and commenting if necessary, to all type of construction contracts on behalf of its clients and advise them accordingly. This service can also be extended to prepare advise reports, notes and summaries as booklets of those contracts for ease of the client’s use and its employees. If required, Engineerium can also attend to any contract negotiations with or on behalf of its clients to discuss the provisions of the contract and finalize any outstanding contractual issues from the beginning of the contract negotiations until its signature by the parties.
3. Contract Management | Quantity Surveying
Engineerium has an onsite/offsite service that includes the management of FIDIC, NEC, JCT or bespoke contracts on behalf of Employer/Contractor/Subcontractor/Supplier/Designer/Consultant or any party so as to make sure the contractual obligations are fulfilled throughout the project’s duration. This service contains but not limited the followings:
- Drafting official contractual correspondences,
- Tracking contractual matters and responding accordingly,
- Advising project management and site staff for contractual issues,
- Defending its client’s rights in every environment,
- Attending site meetings to be a focal point for contractual matters,
- Drafting/negotiating/finalizing subcontract/supply/service and other necessary agreements in a project,
- Preparing interim progress payments / monthly statements up to the final accounts of the contractors/subcontractors,
- Tracking variation orders / compensation events and preparing all related documentation.
4. Correspondence Management
Drafting something and trying to explain your concern on a paper, which requires official letter drafting skills, is always a problem for those who do not like to write. However, Engineerium is here to end this problem with its on site or distant correspondence services.
5. Compensation Events / Claims & Variations
If you face any claim issues regarding the contract you entered into with the other party, Engineerium is the correct address for you since we can deal with your time and/or cost claims on your behalf. This can be a service for a specific case or a compensation events consultancy services throughout your project duration. This service basically includes the followings:
- Tracking daily correspondences to check if an issue is related to any compensation events,
- Work on a specific compensation event case including negotiations, preparing reports and related files,
- Manage official correspondence sequence on a compensation event.
6. Case Studies
Case study services of which we concentrate only on a specific case in your project where we may visit your construction site to collect evidences and prepare reports, attend the meetings on your behalf and solve the outstanding issue(s).
7. Contractual Advises
When you need someone to tell you how to take your position contractually and advise how to plan you next move, we will be more than happy to assist our clients and their employees. This can be onsite/offsite advising to support project, construction, site and/or contracts managers on certain contractual matters.
Engineerium has onsite/offsite training services to its client’s project management and employees on FIDIC, NEC, JCT contracts, subcontract management processes etc. The aim of this training, especially for the site staff, is to increase awareness to the contracts and its management processes that include management of employer contract, subcontracting procedures, management of subcontractors and suppliers, observing and tracking their contractual obligations etc.